CSO Role and Its Sustainability in New Normal Age – Webinar (2nd Series)
2nd Series of Webinar on “CSO ROLE AND ITS SUSTAINABILITY IN NEW NORMAL AGE” brought to you by Humanitarian Forum Indonesia, Human Initiative, Asian Disaster Reduction and Response Network, and International Council on Voluntary Agencies, with support from Muhammadiyah Disaster Management Centre and Doctors For You.
Topic: Humanitarian Work Transformation in the New Normal Age
1. Jeremy Wellard – Head of Humanitarian Coordination of ICVA
2. Rahmawati Husein, PhD – Vice Chair of Muhammadiyah Disaster Management Centre, Advisory Board Member of Indonesian National Disaster Management Agency, and Advisory Board Member of UN CERF
3. Dr. Ravikant Singh – Founder of Doctors for You, India
Qingrui Huang – Acting Regional Representative of ICVA for Asia and Pacific
1. Dr. Amod Mani Dixit – Chairman of ADRRN
2. Surya Rahman Muhammad – Executive Director of HFI
Wednesday, 26 August 2020
01.00 – 03.00 PM Bangkok/Jakarta Time (GMT+7)
Webinar registration: https://bit.ly/2ndinternationalwebinar
Live on Facebook
Live on YouTube
Building Community-Centered Innovation Ecosystem – How COVID-19 Affecting Our Practice on the Ground?
Since 2017, ADRRN have been working with the members on community-centered innovation to ultimately realize sustainable resilience in the region.