CSO ROLE AND ITS SUSTAINABILITY IN NEW NORMAL AGE – WEBINAR (4th SERIES)
27 October 2020
Humanitarian Forum Indonesia, Human Initiative, Asian Disaster Reduction and Response Network, and International Council on Voluntary Agencies, with support from Plan International, Community World Service Asia, MERCY Malaysia, and YAKKUM Emergency Unit cordially invite you to this event:
4th Series of Webinar on “CSO ROLE AND ITS SUSTAINABILITY IN NEW NORMAL AGE"
Maintaining Accountability in Humanitarian Response during Covid-19 Pandemic Situation
1. Shama Mall - Deputy Regional Director Programs & Organizational Development of Community World Service Asia (Pakistan)
2. Dr. Ahmad Faizal Mohd Perdaus - President of Mercy Malaysia (Malaysia)
3. Anastasia Maylinda - Information and Communication Manager of YAKKUM Emergency Unit (Indonesia)
Angelo Melencio - Regional Preparedness and Response Specialist (CHS trainer) of Plan International
1. Dr. Amod Mani Dixit - Chairman of ADRRN
2. M. Ali Yusuf - Chairman of Executive Board of HFI
Wednesday, 28 October 2020
01.00 - 03.00 PM Bangkok/Jakarta Time (GMT+7)
1. Rita Thakuri +977 984-1043672 (ADRRN)
2. Halida : +62 812 8175 8991 (HI)
Note: There will be two Sign Interpreters for those who need sign interpretation.